Price and performance details for the Intel Core i5-2400 3.1 Ghz 2nd Generation Processor can be found below. This is made using thousands of Performance Test benchmark results and is updated daily.
- The first graph shows the relative performance of the CPU compared to the 10 other common (single) CPUs in terms of PassMark CPU Mark.
- The 2nd graph shows the value for money, in terms of the CPUMark per dollar.
- The pricing history data shows the price for a single Processor. For multiple Processors, multiply the price shown by the number of CPUs.
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology ‡2.0
- Intel® vPro™ Platform Eligibility ‡Yes
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology ‡No
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)‡Yes
- Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) ‡Yes
- Intel® 64 ‡Yes
- Instruction Set64-bit
- Instruction Set ExtensionsIntel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX
- Idle StatesYes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® TechnologyYes
- Thermal Monitoring TechnologiesYes
- Intel® Fast Memory AccessYes
- Intel® Flex Memory AccessYes
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology ‡Yes